From time to time, OneNet needs to perform upgrades on the Hosted Desktop environment, in order to maintain a secure platform. These updates can change the minimum requirements for Hosted Desktop, meaning that you may need to perform updates on your own machine to be able to access the system. The reason for this is that as security and functionality develop, some old versions and systems become incompatible with the new technology.
Here is how you can ensure your device is compatible with the latest version of our platform:
The Simple Steps:
- Ensure your device is fully patched and up-to-date by completing your Windows Updates.
- Ensure the latest Citrix Workspace is installed on your device. See here for details.
- Go to https://connect-test.onenet.co.nz
- Login with your normal username (email address) and password
- You may be prompted to acknowledge that Citrix is already installed.
- If your browser is supported and your system is compatible, then everything works as normal and you should now be able to launch your Hosted Desktop.
- If it is NOT supported, they you will receive the following error:
Depending on your browser, you may be confronted with a few more pop-ups. It could look something like this:
If that is the case, please see this article for more information.