To access the Hosted Desktop:
- Download the latest Citrix Workspace from https://www.citrix.com/products/workspace-app/download-citrix-workspace-app.html
- Save the file and note where the file will download to.
- After the download has finished, double-click on the downloaded file.
- Click "Install".
- After installation, click "Finish".
- If prompted with "Enter your work email or server address:", click "Cancel".
Then add OneNet to Trusted Sites:
- In Internet Explorer, click "Tools" or the Tool icon.
- Select "Internet Options".
- Select the "Security" tab.
- Click "Trusted Sites", and click "Sites".
- Add https://*.onenet.co.nz
And enable the Citrix ICA Client plugin:
- In Chrome, type chrome://plugins/ into the address bar.
- In Firefox, type about:addons into the address bar, select "Plugins" and "Always Activate" from the drop-down menu. Alternatively, at the top-right click the menu icon, select "Options", select the "Applications" tab, next to "Citrix ICA Client" select "Use Citrix Connection Manager" from the drop-down menu, and click "OK".
Proceed to logon at https://connect.onenet.co.nz with your OneNet credentials.