To submit a request:
- Browse to http://support.onenet.co.nz/
- At the top right-hand corner, click "Sign in". Enter your OneNet Support credentials.
- Click on "Submit a request" to submit a question or request to our Service Desk.
To review any current or previous requests:
- At the top right-hand corner, click on "My activities".
- On the "My activities" page, you may filter your tickets by selecting from the drop-down menu next to "Status".
Ticket status is of 3 types:
- Open: our Service Desk and/or Engineering Team is actively working on your ticket.
- Awaiting your reply: we are expecting a reply from you, or a third party cc-ed on the ticket.
- Solved: the ticket has been closed. Please note that tickets may be closed if the issue needs to addressed by a third party, or if we have not received a reply from you.