- Open control panel and open credential manager.
- Under “Windows Credentials” remove any credentials that contain your email address or Microsoft Office”.
- Under “Web Credentials” clear any credentials that contain “owa.onenet.co.nz”, “outlook.office.com” or your email address.
- Open settings then passwords and accounts.
- Then open Website and app passwords.
- Here you can delete the stored credentials for your account.
- Open settings, then accounts and backup.
- Open Accounts.
- Clear any credentials which look to be related to your email such as the below.