First, make sure all sessions in Citrix are closed and logged out of.
Then, if this still does not work, a reinstall of Citrix Workspace can often help.
With Citrix installed, the below settings can also fix up some issues.
Add OneNet to Trusted Sites:
- In Internet Explorer, click "Tools" or the Tool icon.
- Select "Internet Options".
- Select the "Security" tab.
- Click "Trusted Sites", and click "Sites".
- Add https://*.onenet.co.nz
And enable the Citrix ICA Client plugin:
- In Chrome, type chrome://plugins/ into the address bar.
- In Firefox, type about:addons into the address bar, select "Plugins" and "Always Activate" from the drop-down menu. Alternatively, at the top-right click the menu icon, select "Options", select the "Applications" tab, next to "Citrix ICA Client" select "Use Citrix Connection Manager" from the drop-down menu, and click "OK".