To create a Black List at the organisation level - that is, a Black List that applies to users in the organisation:
- Browse to https://messageprotect.onenet.co.nz and login with your organisation's Administrator credentials for Message Protect. (The credentials were provided in the initial provisioning email.)
- In the menu along the top, click on Policy Elements, and select User Groups.
- Select the External User Groups tab, and at the top-right, click "Create A User Group".
- Type a Name and Description, and click "OK".
- Click on the newly created group.
- Click "Add User" to add users. Alternatively, click "Import Users" to import from CSV file.
Note: Wildcards can be used to add a whole domain by putting "*@domain.co.nz" into the "Enter the email address" section. For more information about wildcards, please refer to this article.
- In the menu along the top, click on Rules, and select Package Policies.
- Select "Anti-Spam (Inbound)".
- Next to Anti-Spam Blacklist, select "User Matching".
- Select "Apply to users matching the following criteria", and tick "Where addressed from people". Select "people" and select the group you wish to apply the Black List to.
- Next to Anti-Spam Blacklist, click on the "Enabled" toggle to set it to enabled.