Being on the latest version of Internet Explorer (IE) on your local computer is important for accessing your Hosted Desktop.
At the time of writing, the latest version of IE is 11.
How do I confirm the version of Internet Explorer I am running?
- Open Internet Explorer. Click "Help", and select "About Internet Explorer".
If the menu bar is missing, right-click on the empty space above the tabs and tick "Menu bar".
- The version of IE will appear in a new window.
How do I upgrade Internet Explorer?
- Open Internet Explorer, click "Tools" and select "Windows Update". (If the menu bar is missing, please refer to the very first bullet point in this article.)
- In the Windows Update window, select "Install Updates". This should automatically upgrade Internet Explorer, and may require a computer restart.
How do I take Internet Explorer out of Compatibility Mode?
If your login screen is not working, please confirm that the page is not set to compatibility mode:
- Click on "Tools". (If the menu bar is missing, please refer to the very first bullet point in this article.)
- Select "Compatibility View settings".
- Confirm that "Display all websites in Compatibility View" is UN-ticked.
- Confirm that that there are no entries containing "onenet.co.nz". For example, https://*.onenet.co.nz. If there are, please select each one and click "Remove".
- Close Internet Explorer and then open it again.