To manage trusted senders for your own mailbox only:
- Browse to https://messageprotect.onenet.co.nz/SQM
- Register as a user in Spam Quarantine Management (SQM).
- Login with your SQM credentials. Please note that this is different from the credentials for your mailbox.
- After logging in, click on the "Manage Senders" tab.
- Type in an email address that has been previously mistakenly classified as spam (and which you wish to bypass the spam filter in the future), and click "Add" to add this to the whitelist.
- Note: Wildcards can be used to add a whole domain by putting "*@domain.co.nz" into the "Enter the email address" section.