To stop the computer from disconnecting the Hosted Desktop session (by switching off the internet connection) please review the power management settings on the computer:
- Click the Start menu.
- Search for the "Run" application and launch it.
- Type "ncpa.cpl" and click "OK".
- Right-click on the device that is connecting the computer to the internet, and select "Properties". (In the example below, we would select the one on the right without the red cross.)
- Click "Configure...".
- Select the "Power Management" tab.
- Un-tick "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" (or similar statements to that effect).
- Click OK.