Connecting an Android device to Hosted Exchange may vary between devices, but please follow these steps as a guideline:
- Select "Settings" from the "Apps" screen.
- Scroll down and select "Cloud and accounts" > "Accounts".
- Select "Add Account".
- Select "Email".
(Note: You can select "Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync" if this option exists, or you can also select "Exchange" with the red Gmail icon if you wish to use the Gmail app)
- Enter your OneNet credentials and select "Sign In" for Automatic Setup.
- If prompted for "Account Type" select "Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync"
- If this does not work automatically, using "Manual Setup" is also an option:
- For "Domain\Username", enter the OneNet email address. For example, email@example.com
- For "Password", enter the OneNet password.
- For "Server", enter owa.onenet.co.nz
- Tick "Use Secure Connection (SSL)"
- If the option "Use client certificate" appears, leave it un-ticked.
- If prompted with "Remote security administration", click "OK".
- The device will now be set up and will begin to sync with Hosted Exchange.
- To confirm what Syncs, under "Accounts" select the active Exchange account
- Tap your account and select what you would like to sync.
- Your Phone will begin to sync these with Hosted Exchange.
- You can access your mailbox from the home screen by selecting your "Mail" app.